Guidance for Dentists and Staff on Reopening Dental Offices During the COVID-19 Pandemic (May 22, 2020)
Below are links to reliable resources, available as of May 22, 2020, which offer safety and infection control standards, practice management guidelines and other topics for consideration when reopening your dental office. It is your responsibility to comply with federal and state regulations; we recommend that you visit these websites regularly for updates.
- New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs - In addition to adhering to the requirements outlined in their May 22, 2020 email sent to New Jersey licensed dental professionals, review the link to Reopening of Dental Offices (May 15, 2020) and check the website for additional guidance.
- American Dental Association (ADA) COVID-19 - Visit for updates & resources, OSHA Guidance and Return to Work Interim Tool Kit.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Dental settings
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) - Visit for updates and information, and for AAPD members, a Re-emergence Pediatric Dentistry Practice Checklist.